Table of contents:
- General provisions
- Personal data administrator
- Legal basis for personal data processing
- Purposes and scope of personal data processing
- Sharing of personal data
- Data protection
- Final provisions
1. General provisions
- The Policy sets out the rules for collecting and processing personal data obtained by the Administrator when using the Website.
- This policy also applies to the processing by the Administrator of personal data of persons following the Administrator’s profile on social networks and Youtube.
2. Personal Data Administrator
The Personal Data Administrator is ZMZ Radosław Misztela, Kamil Kraska s.c. with its registered office in Piotrków Trybunalski, at Twardosławicka 101, NIP: 771 288 38 15, hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”. Other contact details of the Administrator are e-mail: email@example.com, phone: (+48) 606 934 054.
3. Legal basis for personal data processing
- Your personal data is processed in accordance with the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 of the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as GDPR).
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data by the Administrator may be:
- your consent to data processing (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR),
- the need to perform contracts concluded by you with the Administrator, as well as to act before concluding the aforementioned contracts at your request (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
- processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR),
- Providing your personal data on the basis of the above-mentioned points 1-3 is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data will prevent you from using the Website and services provided by the Administrator.
- Your personal data may be processed in connection with the legitimate interest of the Administrator in order to secure and pursue claims, as well as for the purpose of direct marketing of services provided by the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
4. Purposes and scope of personal data processing
- The personal data provided by you will be processed: 1. in order to enable you to use the Website, 2. for the purpose and to the extent necessary in connection with the conclusion and performance of the contract (e.g. submitting an inquiry about the services provided), 3. in order to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator (resulting, for example, from accounting and tax regulations), 4. for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator (i.e. securing and pursuing claims, marketing of own products and services),
- In connection with the implementation of the above purposes of data processing, the Administrator may process the following personal data: name and surname, company name, identification number such as Tax ID, e-mail address, telephone number, as well as other data resulting from your profile on the social networking site, through which you contact the Administrator. The administrator will also process data such as cookies and IP number.
5. Sharing of personal data
- Your personal data will be made available to competent state authorities or third parties if such an obligation results from generally applicable law.
- In order to properly implement the services provided, the Administrator may share your personal data with entities that support the Administrator in the proper implementation of the service, e.g. a hosting provider.
- The Administrator processes personal data provided directly by you (data subjects).
6. Data protection
- The Administrator is obliged to protect your data collected when using the Website in accordance with applicable regulations and in accordance with the highest standards of security and data protection.
- The Administrator ensures the security of personal data thanks to the implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unlawful processing of data and its accidental loss, destruction and damage. The Administrator shall take all measures possible to ensure that the personal data is :
- correct and lawfully processed,
- obtained only for specified purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with these purposes,
- adequate, appropriate and not excessive,
- accurate and up-to-date,
- stored not longer than necessary,
- processed in accordance with the rights of the persons concerned, including the right to object to sharing,
- stored securely,
- not transferred without proper protection.
- Personal data files are protected against access by third parties. Only persons authorized by the Administrator, trained in the protection of personal data and obliged to keep your personal data confidential, are allowed to process your personal data.
- Personal data collected in order to conclude or perform a contract and fulfill the legal obligation by the Administrator are stored for the period necessary to (1) secure or pursue possible claims arising from the contract, (2) execute the contract (e.g. handle complaints), (3) fulfill the legal obligation imposed on the Administrator (resulting, for example, from accounting and tax regulations). Personal data processed for marketing purposes and purposes other than those listed above will be processed until the withdrawal of prior consent for its processing for this purpose or until an objection is raised.
- You are entitled to request from the Administrator access to personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to transfer data and object to processing, as well as the right to transfer data. You have the right to withdraw your prior consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
- You have the right to obtain the following information from the Administrator:
- about the purpose, scope and method of processing your personal data,
- since when your data is processed,
- the source from which your data originates,
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data is made available,
- In addition, at your request, the Administrator will complete, update and rectify your personal data, as well as suspend (temporarily or permanently) its processing or delete it if your data turns out to be incomplete, outdated, untrue or has been collected in violation of the Act or your data is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected.
- In addition, in the case of processing your data by the Administrator for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data for the purposes of such marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing. In order to exercise the rights referred to in this paragraph, an appropriate request should be submitted to the Administrator to the e-mail address indicated in paragraph 2. 2.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of personal data violates applicable regulations.
- Cookies are pieces of information sent by a server and stored on your device (e.g. on your computer’s hard drive or in your phone’s memory).
- The data obtained using cookies do not allow to identify you, but allow the Administrator to determine whether the Website was visited using a given device (which is not synonymous with information about who visited the Website) and what preferences its user had at that time (what interested him the most on the Website).
- The Administrator uses internal cookies :
- to ensure proper functioning of the Website,
- for statistical purposes,
- to adapt the Website to your preferences .
- The Administrator can place both permanent and temporary files on your device.
- Temporary files are usually deleted when you close your browser but as for permanent files, closing your browser does not delete them.
- Temporary files are used to identify the User as logged in.
- Permanent files are files that provide specific functionality not only during a given session, but for as long as they are stored on the device. Permanent files are used, for example, to collect information on how a Website is used, including data on subpages visited by the User, possible errors or to check the effectiveness of Website advertisements.
- At any time, you can delete cookies installed by the Website from your device in accordance with the instructions of the manufacturer of your web browser.
- It is also possible to block the access of cookies to your device by configuring your browser accordingly, but then the Website may not function properly.
- The administrator uses a server that automatically saves data in server logs in order to analyse the functioning of the IT system, information about the device you use when connecting to the Website, i.e. the type of device and browser you use, the IP of your computer, the date and time of entry, text description of the event and qualification of the event.
- Access to log files is granted only to persons authorized to administer the IT system. Log files can be used to generate traffic statistics in the application and the occurrence of errors that prevent your identification.
9. Final provisions
ZMZ Radosław Misztela, Kamil Kraska s.c. - CNC machining, CNC milling services
© 2023 All rights Reserved. Designed and powered by ZMZ Radosław Misztela, Kamil Kraska s.c.
Graphic design: Magdalena Mirowska, Photos: Agnieszka Seklecka
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.